Areas of intervention
Specifically, the project (regarding a complex of schools in Matera and in Policoro with the neighboring hospital) aims to experiment, with technological and method approaches, the achievement of the objective that all schools in the area become “climate neutral” by 2020.
The following description provides an overview of the interested buildings (schools and hospital), grouped in complexes of two/three buildings, and of the proposed investments.
The first school complex, located in Matera, includes:
• the Istituto Tecnico Industriale I.I.S. “G.B. Pentasuglia” (IIS);
• the Istituto Tecnico Commerciale “Loperfido-Olivetti” (ITC1).
The second school complex, located in Matera, includes:
• the Liceo Scientifico “Dante Alighieri” (LS);
• the Liceo Classico “Emanuele Duni” (LC);
• the Istituto Tecnico Commerciale "Loperfido-Olivetti” (ITC2)
The third building complex, located at the periphery of Matera in Contrada Rondinelle, includes:
• the Istituto Tecnico Agrario Statale “Gaetano Briganti” (ITAS);
• the Palace of the Province;
The fourth building complex, located in Policoro, includes:
• the Liceo Scientifico Statale “Enrico Fermi” (LSEF);
• the Istituto Ospedaliero Civile “Giovanni Paolo II” (IOC), 300 m away from the LSEF.